DIGITAL MARKETING & CONTENT SPECIALIST
You’re a Digital Marketing professional with a range of experience, including planning, creating, writing, and executing digital advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other social media platforms. You also have experience with website content creation and website development.
Typical projects will include monthly content marketing programs, email marketing campaigns, and website content creation. Communications are primarily with our sales, design, and technology teams throughout projects, along with some direct correspondence with clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES (33% DIGITAL MARKETING)
- Plan, develop, implement, and optimize Google and Facebook ad campaigns for retail business owners across North America.
- Analyze data from Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and X (Twitter) for performance insights.
- Cross-analyze social media data with Google Analytics to provide key insights with the goal of continuous campaign improvements.
- Manage project budgets and timelines, ensuring timely delivery of campaigns and meeting set milestones.
RESPONSIBILITIES (67% WEBSITE CONTENT)
- Build content for websites. Content may be provided by clients, in-house repositories, or asset acquisition.
- Update clients’ websites. It may require full content updates, enhancements, or simply maintenance. You will be working with in-house and third-party content management systems.
- Fluency in English, verbal and written.
- Experience in managing schedules and budgets for campaigns, ads, posts, and contests on multiple platforms.
- Proven skills with Google Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Proven copywriting/editing skills for ads, social media, and websites.
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) to update website content.
- Experience with image editing software.
- Good communication skills.
- Well-organized and self-motivated.
- Experience with Google Workspace (Google Mail, Google Sheets, and Docs).
- Understanding of general HTML tags and web-design principles.
- Experience working with eCommerce websites.
- Familiarity with Project Management tools.
Over time, we expect the Digital Marketing portion of this position to grow and the website portion to decrease.
This position is full-time employment, with benefits, at our offices in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
To apply for this position, please send your resume by email only to: